The Management, in relation to the purposes of its organization, defines and implements the Quality Policy in establishing the requirements for Customer Satisfaction and for the protection of the environment and commitment to continuous improvement.
The Quality Policy contains the following requirements:
- Compliance with established service standards;
- Effectiveness of services / products provided;
- Productivity and efficiency in service delivery / products;
- Commitment and compliance with legislation;
- High level of the company’s image.